I would say that the dirty mean reason of this recipe is that noone should be able to say that they can’t cook for no apparent reason!
My take is that you should drop by the local market, or super market and grab one chicken breast, one avocado, a couple of potatoes and I am assuming that you already own a tiny bit of mayo, salt and pepper, olive oil and/or any spicy red peppers
All you need to do is:
- Heat the oven at 250 degrees
- Cut the potatoes in wedges and marinated them with a bunch of spices. Carefully put them in a baking pan so they do not touch each other (or they wont be crunchy at all)
- Put them in the oven while starting an episode of Friends (specifically The one with the Thanksgiving Flashbacks Season 5 Episode 8)
- Butterfly the chicken and marinate it with salt, pepper, olive oil and any spicy red peppers that you might have
- Cook them in a frying pan for 3-4 minutes each side.
- In a small container, mash an avocado with salt, pepper and a little bit of mayo. The mayo aids in smoothing that avocado richness because some people do not really like it per-se.
- Put the sauce over the chicken. The potatoes will be ready within the episode of friends (but if you like them a little more crunchy though – leave them a little more) and enjoy!
As i noted before, its not hard, you should just be willing.